Celebrating 50 Years of Being Fashionably On Time with the Citizen Promaster Tsuno Chrono.
The 50th Anniversary edition Promaster Tsuno Chrono Racer is a high-performance timepiece with an undeniably distinct design. Inspired by the original Citizen Bullhead from 1973, the uncommon chronograph features a 45mm two-tone stainless steel case secured by a sleek brown leather strap. With a gold-tone dial, the layout design makes use of four black sub-dials accented with red hands to create a dynamic and sporty aesthetic.
- Powered by any light source, continuously and sustainably, eliminating the need to replace watch batteries.
- Anti-Reflective Spherical Sapphire Crystal
- Superior scratch resistance and hardness, spherical-shaped crystal raised within the bezel - anti-reflective coating deflects light
- WR200/20Bar/660ft (Swimming, Marine Sports)
- Luminous Hands and Markers
- Hand Assembled Movement
- Power Reserve Indicator
- 1/5-Second Flyback Chronograph Measures up to 12 Hours